Welcome to Our Healthcare Quality!
Use this interactive graph to find quality performance for regional physician practice sites* for any of the following measures:
- Cancer: Percentage of patients with appropriate colorectal screening
- Depression Remission: Percentage of patients with depression who were in remission at 12 months
- Depression Screening: Percentage of patients screened for depression using the PHQ-9 tool
- Diabetes: Percentage of diabetic patients with blood sugar in control
- Diabetes Nephropathy: Percentage of patients with diabetes who were screened for nephropathy
- Blood Pressure: Percentage of hypertensive patients with blood pressure under control
- Tobacco: Percentage of patients screened for smoking and counseled for cessation
*Federally Qualified Health Centers (Heart of Ohio Family Health, Lower Lights Christian Health Center, PrimaryOne Health, Southeast) provide healthcare services to citizens and non-citizens who are medically underserved, underinsured, or uninsured.
- Heart of Ohio Family Health: 2 practice sites reported at an organization level
- Lower Lights Christian Health Center: 6 practice sites reported at an organization level
- Southeast Inc: 4 practice sites reported at the organizational level; serves homeless, most with mental health or substance use disorders